ConvoPanda is a fast-growing, Atlanta Tech Village highly profitable bootstrapped software startup that helps eCommerce SaaS founders get to $1M ARR and beyond with proven and predictable growth systems. Our experienced team consists of industry vets with eCommerce as well as software marketing, sales, and development backgrounds.
We are launching a Software as a Service offering called Vouch that helps B2B SaaS and Online Service companies increase sales by 5% or more using video testimonials. For example, in less than 90 days, we helped a client collect over 250 video testimonials, add 65 new customers, and $1,000's in monthly recurring revenue.
As a result we are expanding and seeking motivated sales people.
What’s in it for you?
- You get hands on experience working in a high-paced software sales environment
- You get to learn the ins and outs of growing revenue for bootstrapped and venture-backed SaaS companies.
- You get to learn new trends in the eCommerce, Shopify, and SaaS tech space
- ConvoPanda is a young company and you will have a ton of room to grow
- You can use this experience to catapult you into a sales and marketing leadership role
What will you be doing?
- You will be researching and analyzing prospect data
- You will be communicating with prospects (no cold-calling) and conducting live discovery calls with senior business leaders
- You will be organizing and maintaining a portfolio of clients
- You will be driving real revenue and having fun while you do it
What skills do you need?
- You need to be a great researcher
- You need analytics and Excel skills
- You need to have excellent communication skills
- You need to have some knowledge of sales cycles
We are looking for motivated graduates who have studied engineering, math, business, communications, or similar areas.
Training is paid for. High-performing reps who succeed in their apprenticeship will be on track to earn up to $90k per year. There is a base salary, and a large commission component. There is also room to grow. Please only apply if you are a high-performer and you are willing to work hard to earn more than the industry average. We want "A Players".
Send your resume to Harry Whelchel at email@example.com and use Loom to record a 1 minute introductory video sharing what motivates you to apply for the opportunity and why you think you are a top candidate for the role.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Job Type: Part-time or Full-time